object 'nativeRoutines' not found

Guido Kraemer
Hi all,

Since a couple of days travis-ci fails for my package coRanking with "R:
devel".
The error message is:

Error in nativeRoutines[[lib]] <- routines :
object 'nativeRoutines' not found

"R: release" and "R: oldrel" work fine. Did some R internals change or
is the "R: devel" on travis currently broken?

I also sent the package to winbuilder and it works fine with R-devel

You can find the travis build here:

https://travis-ci.org/gdkrmr/coRanking/jobs/428661435

Best Regards,

Guido

Re: object 'nativeRoutines' not found

Guido Kraemer
FYI, the problem just fixed itself.

On 9/24/18 3:43 PM, Guido Kraemer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Since a couple of days travis-ci fails for my package coRanking with
> "R: devel".
> The error message is:
>
> Error in nativeRoutines[[lib]] <- routines :
> object 'nativeRoutines' not found
>
> "R: release" and "R: oldrel" work fine. Did some R internals change or
> is the "R: devel" on travis currently broken?
>
> I also sent the package to winbuilder and it works fine with R-devel
>
> You can find the travis build here:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/gdkrmr/coRanking/jobs/428661435
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Guido

Guido Kraemer
Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry Jena
Department for Biogeochemical Integration
Hans-Knöll-Str. 10
07745 Jena
Germany

phone: +49 3641 576293