off topic: how is xlispstat used in the industry?

off topic: how is xlispstat used in the industry?

Wensui Liu
I am sorry for this off-topic question.

Just curious how xlispstat is used in the industry and what's it strengthen
compared with other computing languages such as R or matlab?

Thanks a lot.

Re: off topic: how is xlispstat used in the industry?

Gabor Grothendieck