pROC

Maria Enzian

Hello,
I'm using the package pROC in RStudio to create my ROC-curves and I have patients in my data - healthy or sick - in the column "Status" and the value "SUVmax" to examine it.
I used the following code:
plot.roc(daten$Status,daten$SUVmax,percent=TRUE,ci=TRUE,print.auc=TRUE,main="ROC-Kurve für den SUVmax")
The ROC-curve I got is ok, but on the x-axis I got a specificity from 150% to -50%, but I want the scale from 100% to 0% (as usual).
xlim=c(100,0) doesn't work.
Can someone help me?

Best regards
M.Enzian

Re: pROC

David Winsemius

> On Jul 23, 2018, at 4:43 AM, Maria Enzian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hello,
> I'm using the package pROC in RStudio to create my ROC-curves and I have patients in my data - healthy or sick - in the column "Status" and the value "SUVmax" to examine it.
> I used the following code:
> plot.roc(daten$Status,daten$SUVmax,percent=TRUE,ci=TRUE,print.auc=TRUE,main="ROC-Kurve für den SUVmax")
> The ROC-curve I got is ok, but on the x-axis I got a specificity from 150% to -50%, but I want the scale from 100% to 0% (as usual).
> xlim=c(100,0) doesn't work.
> Can someone help me?

Perhaps if we had data that allowed investigation, we might be able to help, but the example dataset on the help page shows `plot.roc` to be delivering expected results.

> Best regards
> M.Enzian

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA