package Formula????

CHIRIBOGA Xavier
Dear all, again me

I have already updated my version of R. But still appears this message:

plot(ctree(Surv(hours,state)~soil+volatile, data=data))
Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called 'Formula'

I cannot find a package "Formula" in my list of packages. What to do in that case?

Thank you,

Xavier

Re: package Formula????

Achim Zeileis-4
On Fri, 11 Mar 2016, CHIRIBOGA Xavier wrote:

> Dear all, again me
>

> I have already updated my version of R. But still appears this message:
>

> plot(ctree(Surv(hours,state)~soil+volatile, data=data))
> Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called 'Formula'
>

> I cannot find a package "Formula" in my list of packages. What to do in that case?

As you were instructed yesterday: Simply install the package "Formula".
You can do this in R on the command line

install.packages("Formula")

or using the graphical user interface if you are using one...