Quantcast

package for factor analysis

Threaded

package for factor analysis

Birgit Kessler
I have Windows XP Professional Version 2002 and the R-Version 2.1.1.
I want to do factor analysis with R.
In Google Search I find the reference to the RScaLAPACK-Package, but my
R-Version 2.1.1. told me that “RScaLAPACK is invalid package, bevor
2.0.0. installed” .
Which package can I take for factor analysis?

I have Windows XP Professional Version 2002 and the R-Version 2.1.1.

I want to do factor analysis with R.

In Google Search I find the reference to the RScaLAPACK-Package, but my
R-Version 2.1.1. told me that “RScaLAPACK is invalid package, bevor
2.0.0. installed” .

Which package can I take for factor analysis?

Dipl.-Ing. Birgit Kessler

 TU München
 Lehrstuhl für Fluidmechanik
 und Prozessautomation
 Weihenstephaner Steig 23
 D-85350 Freising

 Tel.:  0049 8161 71 3247
 Fax:   0049 8161 71 4510

Threaded

Re: package for factor analysis

Jacques VESLOT
you can try :

plot(hclust(dist(ach, "manh"), "ward"), hang=-1)

you can choose distance method and clustering method.

you can find a lot of useful functions for multivariate analysis in the
"ade4" package ;
but, for clustering, the "cluster" package is quite nice.