packageDate() segfaults, if used without argument

packageDate() segfaults, if used without argument

Rainer Hurling
Out of curiosity, I played a bit with the new function packageDate()
from April, 4th. All works fine, except using it without any argument.
In this case, it segfaults:

#> packageDate()
Error in packageDescription(pkg, lib.loc = lib.loc, fields = date.fields) :
  argument "pkg" is missing, with no default

 *** caught segfault ***
address 0x77bc3c0, cause 'memory not mapped'
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

My system is FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT amd64 with R-devel (r74601).

Regards,
Rainer Hurling