partial mantel test

alexa-2
I would like to know how to run  a partial mantel test controlling for spatial
autocorrelation and correlation with other environmental variables. It seems that
with function included in vegan for partial mantel test I can only test for the
relationship between two variables controlling for the effect of a third one.
Thanks a lot
Alexandra
---
Lic. Alexandra Sapoznikow
Centro Nacional Patagonico - CENPAT - CONICET
Bvd. Brown S/N
Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina
Tel: 54-2965/451024/450401/451301/451375
Fax: 54-2965/45154
E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: partial mantel test

Sarah Goslee
Hi Alexandra,

I have an R package that includes a partial Mantel function that
can handle multiple partials. We're doing the final testing of this
package, and are about ready to submit it to CRAN. I can email you
the current version if you'd like. (What OS?)

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.stringpage.com