pheatmap - clustering of select columns

Adrian Johnson-6
Dear group,
In pheatmap, is it possible to cluster select colmns.
For example, in a matrix of 10 rows and 20 columns. I want to cluster
only those columns 1-10 and cluster rows. Similarly, retaining the
same row clustering resulted from clustering of columns 1-10, I want
to enforce clustering of 11-20 and not clustering rows.
Is it possible. Currently I use cluster_cols=TRUE, but this clusters
all columns.
Thanks for your help

Adrian.