phylo.pca

sff.cardoso
Dear all,

I'm trying to use phylo.pca function from phytools for the first time. I'm using an ultrametric tree with 167 tips and all branch lengths transformed to 1.
I lunched the pPCA like this:

pPCA<-phyl.pca(tree,data,method = "lambda")

For some reason it takes for ever and never reaches the end of the process. I tried with method="BM" and the process runs normally. Has this happened to anyone here? How can I go around this?

Thanks in advance,
Sérgio.

--
Institut des Sciences de l'Evolution