please let me unsubscribe or remove me from mailing list.

please let me unsubscribe or remove me from mailing list.

Where's YK
Thank you.

from [hidden email]

Re: please let me unsubscribe or remove me from mailing list.

R help mailing list-2
Le 12/09/2017 à 16:57, Where's YK a écrit :
> Thank you.
>
> from [hidden email]

Google [hidden email] unsubscribe

bring you to:

https://www.r-project.org/mail.html

Sincerely

Marc

Re: please let me unsubscribe or remove me from mailing list.

Jeff Newmiller
No-one is preventing you from unsubscribing, and we are not empowered to do it for you. Follow the instructions at the bottom of this and every posting on this list.