plm package

PAOLO PILI
Hello,
I got a problem using package plm. When I give the command

"grun.fe<-plm(Y~X1+X2...+Xn, data=data, model="within")"

I got this answer:

"Error: cannot allocate vector of size 289.7 Gb".

The database that I am using is not so big, so I don't understand to what
it refers to.
Can you help me, please?
thank you! have a nice day

Re: plm package

edoardo baldoni
Hi, maybe the function do not automatically understand, as well as you do,
what are the N and T dimensions of your panel data frame. You could try
using the index parameter of the function to specify your id and time
variables.

Edoardo