power and sample size for a GLM with poisson response variable

power and sample size for a GLM with poisson response variable

Craig A Faulhaber
Hi all,

I would like to estimate power and necessary sample size for a GLM with
a response variable that has a poisson distribution.  Do you have any
suggestions for how I can do this in R?  Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Craig

--
Craig A. Faulhaber
Department of Forest, Range, and Wildlife Sciences

Re: power and sample size for a GLM with poisson response variable

Kjetil Halvorsen
Craig A Faulhaber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to estimate power and necessary sample size for a GLM with
> a response variable that has a poisson distribution.  Do you have any
> suggestions for how I can do this in R?  Thank you for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
> Craig

package asypow (on CRAN) or simulation.

Kjetil