problem in install "kidpack" package

Yufen
Dear Sir,
     I use the followoing command to install the library("kidpack"). BTW I install Biobase already.
>  install.packages("kidpack",type="source")
    However, there is an error message occurred as follows.
    > library("kidpack")
     Error in library("kidpack") : 'kidpack' is not a valid package -- installed <

    I have problem in install "kidpack" package, could you please give me some help.
Thank you!

Best,
Yufen Huang

Re: problem in install "kidpack" package

Uwe Ligges
Yufen wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>      I use the followoing command to install the library("kidpack"). BTW I install Biobase already.
>
>> install.packages("kidpack",type="source")
>
>     However, there is an error message occurred as follows.
>     > library("kidpack")
>      Error in library("kidpack") : 'kidpack' is not a valid package -- installed <
>
>     I have problem in install "kidpack" package, could you please give me some help.
> Thank you!

Please check out
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/~rking/R/help/05/12/16693.html

If you think that does not apply for you:
a) Where did you find a recent version of kidpack?
b) Which version of kidpack?
c) Which OS?
d) Which version of R?

Uwe Ligges