problem in installing "simpleaffy"

Rahele Amirkhah
Dear Madam/ Sir,
I am using R version 3.4.2. I want to analyse microarray data. when I want to install "simpleaffy" package I get this error "package ‘simpleaffy’ is not available (for R version 3.4.2)". I have the same problem with R version 3.3.2.
Could you please help me to solve it?
I am working with RStudio 0.99.903.exe. I also have problem in getting the new release of RStudio. Could you please tell me how I can get the last release?
Many thanks in advance.Best regards,Raheleh Amirkhah

Re: problem in installing "simpleaffy"

David Winsemius

> On Dec 20, 2017, at 7:55 AM, Rahele Amirkhah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Madam/ Sir,
> I am using R version 3.4.2. I want to analyse microarray data. when I want to install "simpleaffy" package I get this error "package ‘simpleaffy’ is not available (for R version 3.4.2)". I have the same problem with R version 3.3.2.

That's because it's not a CRAN package. It's a Bioc package.

> Could you please help me to solve it?
> I am working with RStudio 0.99.903.exe. I also have problem in getting the new release of RStudio. Could you please tell me how I can get the last release?

That's off-topic for this mailing list. Ask at RStudio

> Many thanks in advance.Best regards,Raheleh Amirkhah

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA