problem with R. program

Threaded

problem with R. program

AHMAD rahbary
After a run multdrc comment in R program, show warning sign in this
program. I attached the saving page of the script. I hope you could help
me, please.
Thanks a lot
A. Rahbari

lastsave.txt (4K) Download Attachment
GraphAppPrintJob.pdf (10K) Download Attachment
Threaded

Re: problem with R. program

S Ellison-2
> After a run multdrc comment in R program, show warning sign in this
> program. I attached the saving page of the script. I hope you could help me,
> please.

Your model is probably generating negative or zero estimates, resulting in NaN when logs are taken.

But multdrc is no longer in drc. Suggest you update the package (current version is 3 or so) and use drm instead of multdrc. That is now tolerant off very small responses and simply running your model with drm gives (visually) a reasonably sensible-looking pair of curves.

Note that you probably no longer need to specify Upper limit and Lower limit, though I've not tried omitting them.

S Ellison

This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or
disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If
immediately via +44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify [hidden email]
and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network.
LGC Limited. Registered in England 2991879.
Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LY, UK