"igraph0" package installation

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"igraph0" package installation

R help mailing list-2
Hi, i want to install 'igraph0' package in R on windows 10. I downloaded "igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar" from Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0 then i try to import this package to R with this command:install.packages("~/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz",type="source",repos=NULL, dependencies=TRUE)

|
|
|  |
Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0


 |

 |

 |


 but I face with below error. Please help me:

ERROR: compilation failed for package 'igraph0'* removing 'C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/win-library/3.4/igraph0'In R CMD INSTALLWarning in install.packages :  running command '"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-34~1.3/bin/x64/R" CMD INSTALL -l "C:\Users\Maryam\Documents\R\win-library\3.4" "C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz"' had status 1Warning in install.packages :  installation of package ‘C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status


        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: "igraph0" package installation

Loris Bennett-2
Hi Maryam,

Maryam R via R-help <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi, i want to install 'igraph0' package in R on windows 10. I downloaded
> "igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar" from Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0 then i try to
> import this package to R with this
> command:install.packages("~/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz",type="source",repos=NULL,
> dependencies=TRUE)

[snip (32 lines)]

You probably shouldn't be trying install 'igraph0' at all, since

  https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/igraph0/index.html

says

  Package ‘igraph0’ was removed from the CRAN repository.

  Formerly available versions can be obtained from the archive.

  This was a transitional package from Mar 2012 to Sept 2013. Packages depending on it ought to have changed to igraph long ago.

  Consider using package ‘igraph’ instead.

As is suggested, you should install 'igraph'.

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)
ZEDAT, Freie Universität Berlin         Email [hidden email]

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"igraph0" package installation

R help mailing list-2
In reply to this post by R help mailing list-2
Hi, I’m maryam that ask question about  "igraph0" package installation in R-help. I thank you for your answering.  i used and install “igraph” library in R but i faced with below error when I use this command :
results <- gspan(database)

Error:
Error in library(igraph0) : there is no package called ‘igraph0’

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> Hi, i want to install 'igraph0' package in R on windows 10. I downloaded "igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar" from Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0 then i try to import this package to R with this command:
> install.packages("~/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz",type="source",repos=NULL, dependencies=TRUE)
>
> Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0
>
>  but I face with below error. Please help me:
>
> ERROR: compilation failed for package 'igraph0'
> * removing 'C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/win-library/3.4/igraph0'
> In R CMD INSTALL
> Warning in install.packages :
>   running command '"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-34~1.3/bin/x64/R" CMD INSTALL -l "C:\Users\Maryam\Documents\R\win-library\3.4" "C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz"' had status 1
> Warning in install.packages :
>   installation of package ‘C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status
>
>

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: "igraph0" package installation

Sarah Goslee
Hi,

According to https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/igraph0/index.html
igraph0 is obsolete.

I don't know what package the gspan() function comes from, but most
likely you should update that package to the current version.

Or, if it's this issue:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33268708/package-igraph0-deprecated-and-hence-not-able-to-access-gspan-package

about the subgraphMining package, you may be out of luck unless you
can install development tools on your computer and build igraph0 from
source. There should be more detail about the error message than what
you've posted.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48255675/subgraphmining-package-not-available

Or, ideally, convince the book author to upgrade the package to use igraph.

Sarah

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 2:01 PM, Maryam R via R-help
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I’m maryam that ask question about  "igraph0" package installation in R-help. I thank you for your answering.  i used and install “igraph” library in R but i faced with below error when I use this command :
> results <- gspan(database)
>
> Error:
> Error in library(igraph0) : there is no package called ‘igraph0’
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> Hi, i want to install 'igraph0' package in R on windows 10. I downloaded "igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar" from Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0 then i try to import this package to R with this command:
>> install.packages("~/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz",type="source",repos=NULL, dependencies=TRUE)
>>
>> Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0
>>
>>  but I face with below error. Please help me:
>>
>> ERROR: compilation failed for package 'igraph0'
>> * removing 'C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/win-library/3.4/igraph0'
>> In R CMD INSTALL
>> Warning in install.packages :
>>   running command '"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-34~1.3/bin/x64/R" CMD INSTALL -l "C:\Users\Maryam\Documents\R\win-library\3.4" "C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz"' had status 1
>> Warning in install.packages :
>>   installation of package ‘C:/Users/Maryam/Documents/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status
>>
>>

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.