Quantcast

rJava and error messages

Phil Schnarrs
Hello All,
  I'm trying to load the rJava package and every time I do I receive this
error message:

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: fun(...)
  error: JAVA_HOME cannot be determined from the Registry
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'rJava'

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: rJava and error messages

Uwe Ligges-3
Install an appropriate version of Java that fits to your R installation
(i.e. 64-bit Java for 64-bit R and so o, but you have not told us any
details as the psoting guide asks you to do).

Uwe Ligges