randomForrest-imputation

bec96
Hi!

How can I generate only positive data with randomForrest-imputation? I'm
working with laboratory values which are always positive.

Can anybody help out?

Thanks!

(P.S.: I needed to send this request again because there were problems by delivering it)

Re: randomForrest-imputation

Dénes Tóth-2
Hi,

The missRanger package performs predictive mean matching which should
generate positive values if the non-missing values are positive.

Regards,
Denes