reinventing the wheel....

A.J. Rossini

Eventually, all programming languages grow up and become Lisp.

(progress, progress, and more joyful progress on CLS).

best,
-tony

[hidden email]
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Re: reinventing the wheel....

Byron Ellis
Untrue! They may also become Smalltalk ;-)

On Dec 29, 2005, at 4:37 AM, A.J. Rossini wrote:

> [...]

---
Byron Ellis ([hidden email])
"Oook" -- The Librarian