request for code

Anjali Karol Nair
Hi,

I want to convert my MATLAB programs to R studio programs.
Kindly guide on the same.

Re: request for code

jholtman
a simple Google search turns up several possible choices.  There is a
package 'matconv' that might serve your purposes.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 7:49 AM, Anjali Karol Nair <[hidden email]>

> I want to convert my MATLAB programs to R studio programs.
> Kindly guide on the same.

> posting-guide.html

Re: request for code

Marc Schwartz-3
> On Jan 18, 2018, at 7:49 AM, Anjali Karol Nair <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to convert my MATLAB programs to R studio programs.
> Kindly guide on the same.

Hi,

Using Google with a search phrase such as "MATLAB to R" will yield a number of possible resources for you such as:

  http://www.math.umaine.edu/~hiebeler/comp/matlabR.pdf

which provides a reference for associating MATLAB code to R equivalents.

You can then take it from there.

Also, a clarification on your misunderstanding above, which seems to be prevalent from what I can tell on various online fora.

R Studio is a third party GUI that sits on top of R, it is not R. Thus, "R studio programs" is not accurate. They are R programs that can be created, edited and run via the R Studio GUI.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz

Re: request for code

Treutwein Bernhard
>  http://www.math.umaine.edu/~hiebeler/comp/matlabR.pdf

You might also look up the book published by the same author, see
http://www.math.umaine.edu/~hiebeler/comp/matlabR.html

--
  Bernhard