restricted cubic spline in FGR function

Raja, Dr. Edwin Amalraj
Dear Thomas,

   I want to use evaluate effect of Age using restricted cubic form  in the  FGR function  as
Fgr.crr <- FGR(Hist(time, event) ~ rcs(Age_years), data=dat)

It provides error.  " Error in parse(text = termtext, keep.source = FALSE):  ....   1: response ~ rcs(Age_years

Do I need to change any of the R code?

Regards
Amalraj Raja

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas cl?raichte ann an Alba, ?ir. SC013683.

Re: restricted cubic spline in FGR function

Thomas Alexander Gerds

the problem is not in my package. you can probably see this with tracebach()

rcs is from rms and FGR is just a wrapper for cmprsk

it would be nice though to fix this and if you can I would be very happy
to include your contribution in my package.

--
Thomas A. Gerds -- Department of Biostatistics Copenhagen
University of Copenhagen, Oester Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen,