rmarkdown

Dennis P. Weygand
When I try to create an rmarkdown file in Rstudio, I get the error below.
What am I doing wrong?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: rmarkdown

Bert Gunter-2
1. What error?

2. This is the r-help list. RStudio is a separate product. Requests for
help in RStudio should be directed to their lists.

sticking things into it."