rmgarch package

Rmetrics mailing list
​​Hello Master
I'm financial mathematics student and I am working on a project using mvgarch and copulas.
So, I find your rmgarch package very usefull in my work.
First of all I want to thank you because of this usefull and applicable package,
then I have a quastion.I will be appreciate if you answer me.
when using cgarchsim , first we should specify time series in rugarch,and fit them with real datas then simulate in rmgarch.
It,s very important for me to know kurtosis and skewness of my simulated datas.
in sim1@model$mpars there are stimated values and in it I see shape and skew.
Is it degree of freedom and skewness for simulated datas?
It,s different from skewness(sim1@model$modeldata$data).
and there is no thing to show kurosis of datas.
I use dskewness and  3+dkurtosis to calculate these two features.Again It,s different.
I,m confused.would you help me.
Thanks a million

Re: rmgarch package

Olivier MERLE
Bonjour,

L'adresse [hidden email]; est protégée des spams par Oryanoo.

Afin de valider votre identité, merci de bien vouloir saisir le code ci-contre.

Une fois authentifié, votre message sera aussitôt transmis à votre correspondant et vous n'aurez plus à effectuer cette opération lors de vos prochains envois.

Merci pour votre aide à lutter contre le spam.
authenticate

Si le bouton Envoyer
ne fonctionne pas,
veuillez cliquer ici.

br de en es nl

Re: rmgarch package

prof.amit.mittal
You chose a distribution.model with non normal parameters these are
variously v degrees in students t lambda and delta available in any
standard book on the models the model expression changes with these values
affecting shape and skew.

The actuals realised based on these paramagnetic are the ones later
reported. Rmgarch chooses all the defaults for you.

BR

--

Amit Mittal
Pursuing Ph.D. in Finance and Accounting
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Visit my SSRN author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=2665511
* Top 10% Downloaded Author on SSRN
Mob: +91 7525023664

This message has been sent from a mobile device. I may contact you again.