Quantcast

top 10 (n values) for each classes

top 10 (n values) for each classes – Dear R users, I have a problem. I don't know how to select the top 10 (n) values for each classes. Thank you! My data is like this: row.name...
On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:31 AM, catalin roibu <catalinroibu@...> wrote: > Dear R users, > I have a problem. I don't know how to sel...
Hi, see function ?head or "[". If DF is you data frame, top n values of DF you can select with head(DF, n) or DF[1:n, ]... And...
hi catalin, i thought this was a great question and could not find a good answer on stackoverflow.com, so i have started this thread which asks t...
You should have used dput(). Assuming the "," are "." #Using a subset of your example dat1<-read.table(text=" pr...