using yahoo and other data to calculate CAPM and FF betas]

using yahoo and other data to calculate CAPM and FF betas]

Krishna Kumar-2
>- Further note that there's also a `young' R-SIG-robust mailing
>  list with quite a few "robustniks" subscribed -- some of who
>  do not read other R-lists AFAIK.
>
>Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich

Thanks Martin for the pointer and the new mailing list...it is
surprising that robust methods aren't more popular in finance.

Dirk wrote:

>>Optimization'. Google'ing for 'doug martin fama french robust' leads to a few
>>pages at Insightful and UW.

I found the following through Google's  Cache  http://tinyurl.com/l3c7y
But I think the paper appeared in FAJ or something simillar.

Best,
Krishna