wishlist: 'formula' method for stripchart()

wishlist: 'formula' method for stripchart()

P Ehlers
Folks,

I would find it useful to have a formula method for
stripchart() with 'data' and 'subset' arguments, similar
to boxplot.formula() whose code can probably be adapted
fairly easily.

Comments?

Peter Ehlers

(Win XP)

Re: wishlist: 'formula' method for stripchart()

Brian Ripley
On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Peter Ehlers wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I would find it useful to have a formula method for
> stripchart() with 'data' and 'subset' arguments, similar
> to boxplot.formula() whose code can probably be adapted
> fairly easily.
>
> Comments?

Are you offering to provide one?

(Actually now is not a good time unless you have one in your back pocket
as we are 5 days off feature freeze for 2.3.0.)

Re: wishlist: 'formula' method for stripchart()

P Ehlers
Sorry, I should have been clearer. This is definitely not
a high-priority item and I hadn't intended it to be
included for 2.3.0.

Sure, I'll provide the code and help page adjustment.

Peter Ehlers