1-dinemsional point process

Doobs
Hi,
As a new user, is it possible to look at clustering/dispersion processes of a 1D point process (i.e. points along a transect)?
My limited  understanding is that spatstat is for 2&3D point patterns.

Thanks

Re: 1-dinemsional point process

David Winsemius
It's unclear why density estimates are not being mentioned. Also suggest you search:

install.packages("sos")
require(sos)
findFn("scan statistic")

On Jun 30, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Doobs wrote:

> Hi,
> As a new user, is it possible to look at clustering/dispersion processes of
> a 1D point process (i.e. points along a transect)?
> My limited  understanding is that spatstat is for 2&3D point patterns.
>
> Thanks

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA