3D NURBS import as B-spline

Zemleroi
 Dear R-help list,

I have 3D NURBS curves that I would like to import into R as B-splines. The
curves are in Rhinoceros 3dm format but can be converted to IGES format.

Can 3D NURBS curves be imported into R?

Thank you,
Zemleroi

Re: 3D NURBS import as B-spline

Jeff Newmiller
The unhelpful answer is yes, because R is a programming language that just requires someone with an itch. The more helpful answer is that the rgl package could be a good place to investigate making those connections... it looks like that might have been a "future work item" some time back.