4D plotting

Jared Nance
Hello list,
Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me.  I have a data set that I want to visualize that has four important dimensions (x,y,z,t).
What I would like to be able to do is plot the three spatial coordinates using, say, scatterplot3d (or similar), and have the color of the plotted
points be determined by the time coordinate.  I've tried using scatterplot3d to do this, but without much success.  Thanks again.

Re: 4D plotting

Arun.stat
3rd and 4th dimension can easily be accommodated in a 2d plot by using different color, shape of points etc. Therefore you can start with ggplot package. You might also want to look into here :
http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/geom_point.html

Best,

Jared Nance wrote
Hello list,
Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me.  I have a data set that I want to visualize that has four important dimensions (x,y,z,t).
What I would like to be able to do is plot the three spatial coordinates using, say, scatterplot3d (or similar), and have the color of the plotted
points be determined by the time coordinate.  I've tried using scatterplot3d to do this, but without much success.  Thanks again.

Re: 4D plotting

milton ruser
Hi Jared,

google R graph library 4d or