AD Model Builder now freely available

dave fournier
Hi All,

Following Mike Praeger's posting on this list,
I'm happy to pass on that AD Model Builder is now freely available from
the ADMB Foundation.

     http://admb-foundation.org/

Two areas where AD Model builder would be especially useful to R users
are multi-parmater smooth optimization as in larg scale maximum
likelihood estimation and the analysis of general nonlinear random
effects models.

    Cheers,

     Dave

--
David A. Fournier
P.O. Box 2040,

Re: AD Model Builder now freely available

Rubén Roa-Ureta
dave fournier wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Following Mike Praeger's posting on this list,
> I'm happy to pass on that AD Model Builder is now freely available from
> the ADMB Foundation.
>
>      http://admb-foundation.org/
>
> Two areas where AD Model builder would be especially useful to R users
> are multi-parmater smooth optimization as in larg scale maximum
> likelihood estimation and the analysis of general nonlinear random
> effects models.
>
>     Cheers,
>
>      Dave

Thank you Dave, this is really great news!
So now I can download ADMB and ADMB-RE for free?
And use Mike's X2R package to connect my ADMB scripts with the power of R.
Only one word: awesome!
Rubén