Add a logo on a plot

Pedro páramo
Hi,

There is a way to add a photo like a free text but images on a plot, (hist,
chart trough ggplot) to add a logo or any PNG .

Re: Add a logo on a plot

Ivan Krylov
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:56:43 +0200
Pedro páramo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is a way to add a photo like a free text but images on a plot,
> (hist, chart trough ggplot) to add a logo or any PNG .

See ?rasterImage and the example in ?png::readPNG [*].

--
Best regards,
Ivan

[*] png is a CRAN package, https://cran.r-project.org/package=png

Re: Add a logo on a plot

glsnow
One option is to use the my.symbols and ms.image functions from the
TeachingDemos package.  There is an example under ?ms.image.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 7:43 AM Pedro páramo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a way to add a photo like a free text but images on a plot, (hist,
> chart trough ggplot) to add a logo or any PNG .

Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.