Adding a correlation value (like Rsquared) to a 4 parameter logistic fit model.

Adding a correlation value (like Rsquared) to a 4 parameter logistic fit model.

Kevin_McEnroy
Hello,
In my lab we use a four parameter logistic fit model for our ELISA data (absorbance values).  We are currently testing the use of different solvents and need to find a way to add a correlation value (such as an R squared or something similar) so we can test different solvents in making this standard curve.  We currently use the drc package and this is our script for the 4 parameter:

SC<-read.delim(file = "C:/Documents and Settings/rekem/My Documents/SCBook.txt", header = T, check.names = FALSE, as.is = TRUE)

FourP<-drm(Response~Expected, data = SC, fct = LL.4())

plot(FourP, main = "LTB4 Standard Curve Zi Phase 7", xlab = "Expected (pg/mL)", ylab = "Response (%Bound)")

Thanks for any help.
Kevin McEnroy