Another Real Basic Question

Phillip Heinrich
In the Source window of RStudio (upper left) I save my code (File/Save) but can not reload it.  There is a file labeled (RECode.R) but neither File/Open file or File/Recent Files gets me anywhere.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong.

Re: Another Real Basic Question

Rolf Turner

On 17/10/19 4:10 PM, Phillip Heinrich wrote:

> In the Source window of RStudio (upper left) I save my code (File/Save) but can not reload it.  There is a file labeled (RECode.R) but neither File/Open file or File/Recent Files gets me anywhere.
>
> Any ideas what I’m doing wrong.

Using Rstudio? :-)

This appears to be an Rstudio question and not an R question.  It should
be directed at the proper resource.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Statistics

Re: Another Real Basic Question

John Kane-3
Can you open in a text editor?

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 23:11, Phillip Heinrich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the Source window of RStudio (upper left) I save my code (File/Save) but can not reload it.  There is a file labeled (RECode.R) but neither File/Open file or File/Recent Files gets me anywhere.
>
> Any ideas what I’m doing wrong.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

Re: Another Real Basic Question

Linus Chen
A title like "Real basic question" is not quite informative...