Any packages for conducting AHP( Analytic Hierarchy Process) data

Any packages for conducting AHP( Analytic Hierarchy Process) data

Kum-Hoe Hwang
Hi, R Lovers!

I have some survey data. I'd like to run R or R packages for processing data
inputted
from AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process) survey.

Are there any R packages or subsititues for running data from AHP survey.

Thanks in advance,

--
Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.Phone : 82-31-250-3516 Email : [hidden email]

Re: Any packages for conducting AHP( Analytic Hierarchy Process) data

Kum-Hoe Hwang
I have so far had the only return to my query from Steve Dutky.

I am familir with matrix eigen value and vector manipulation.
If you have anything to share with me, it would be good chance for me
to follow up the AHP-related thing. Furthermore, I am good at
statistics fairely.

Thanks for your comments,

Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.

--
Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.Phone : 82-31-250-3516Email : [hidden email]