Are there any packages or methods for running data from AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process) survey?

Are there any packages or methods for running data from AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process) survey?

Kum-Hoe Hwang
Hi, R Lovers!

I have some survey data. I'd like to run R or R packages for
processing data inputted
from AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process) survey.

Are there any R packages or subsititues for running data from AHP survey.

Thanks in advance,

--
Kum-Hoe Hwang, Ph.D.Phone : 82-31-250-3516Email : [hidden email]