Arrrr.

Thomas Lumley

Ahoy maties,

As I'm sure everyone is aware, today (ISOdate(2010,9,19))  is International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I hope Arrr-help and Arrr-devel, and the whole of the Arrr community will be observing the day properly.

Re: Arrrr.

Jim Lemon
On 09/19/2010 02:36 PM, Thomas Lumley wrote:

> Ahoy maties,
>
> As I'm sure everyone is aware, today (ISOdate(2010,9,19))  is International Talk Like A Pirate Day.
>
> I hope Arrr-help and Arrr-devel, and the whole of the Arrr community will be observing the day properly.

We have been out in our PiRate kayaks (but not to Pirate Bay) seeking
adventure and doing Douglas Fairbanks impressions to passing ships. Let
me tell you it's not easy to catch the Woolwich Ferry with a cutlass
between your teeth.

Jim