Base package being deleted recurrently

Rene J Suarez-Soto
Hi,

I have a very strange issue. I am currently running R 4.0.2. The files in
my library/base/ are being deleted by some unknown reason. I have had to
install R over 20 times in the last 2 month. I have installed using user
privileges and admin. I have installed it to different directories but the
same issue repeats. I have checked the history of the antivirus program and
it does not seem to be a problem. This is in an enterprise environment but
IT checked an it does not seem to be related to any security processes. Any
ideas? Thanks.

Re: Base package being deleted recurrently

J C Nash
Possibly way off target, but I know some of our U of O teaching
systems boot by reverting to a standard image i.e., you get back
to a vanilla system. That would certainly kill any install.

JN