Biostrings: how to add annotations to aligned sequences

Biostrings: how to add annotations to aligned sequences

April Ettington
I want to annotate a domain that the sequences in my alignment share, how
can I do this using Biostrings?

Thank you,
April

Re: Biostrings: how to add annotations to aligned sequences

Jeff Newmiller
Wrong mailing list. Search for bioconductor support.