CRAN metadata broken?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CRAN metadata broken?

Gábor Csárdi
E.g. in https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/PACKAGES there is

Package: stringi
Version: 1.5.3

but there is no such binary at
https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/

FYI, G.

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: CRAN metadata broken?

David Winsemius

On 9/11/20 6:03 AM, Gábor Csárdi wrote:
> E.g. in https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/PACKAGES there is
>
> Package: stringi
> Version: 1.5.3
>
> but there is no such binary at
> https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/


Using my browser I found:

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/stringi_1.5.3.tgz

>
> FYI, G.
>
> ______________________________________________
> [hidden email] mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: CRAN metadata broken?

Simon Urbanek
$ ls -l stringi*
-rw-r--r--  1 pkgbuild  admin  13641892 Sep 10 06:29 stringi_1.5.3.tgz

so I guess there was a new version and the CRAN sync didn't finish yet when Gábor checked?

Cheers,
Simon

[PS: please consider using CRAN or R-SIG-Mac since this is not related to R development.]


> On Sep 16, 2020, at 1:06 PM, David Winsemius <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> On 9/11/20 6:03 AM, Gábor Csárdi wrote:
>> E.g. in https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/PACKAGES there is
>>
>> Package: stringi
>> Version: 1.5.3
>>
>> but there is no such binary at
>> https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/
>
>
> Using my browser I found:
>
> https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/stringi_1.5.3.tgz
>
>>
>> FYI, G.
>>
>> ______________________________________________
>> [hidden email] mailing list
>> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel
>
> ______________________________________________
> [hidden email] mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel
>

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-devel