CRAN mirror for R in India: new one at WBUT, how do we get listed in the CRAN website?

CRAN mirror for R in India: new one at WBUT, how do we get listed in the CRAN website?

Abhinav Kashyap-2

Re: CRAN mirror for R in India: new one at WBUT, how do we get listed in the CRAN website?

David Winsemius

From the first hit on a google search for : cran mirrors:

(Which appears to be the listing to which you aspire...)

"If you want to host a new mirror at your institution, please have a look at the CRAN Mirror HOWTO."

There is a link in the webpage.

And please post in plain text to Rhelp.

On Sep 19, 2013, at 2:40 PM, Abhinav Kashyap wrote:

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA