Call for new Maintainers for the Rmetrics (f*) packages

Call for new Maintainers for the Rmetrics (f*) packages

Tobias Setz-2
I am looking for new Maintainers for the Rmetrics packages suite.

The following packages have top priority:
timeDate, timeSeries, fBasics, fGarch

Further I would be very happy to find new maintainers for the following packages:
fImport
fMultivar, fRegression, fNonlinear, fUnitRoots
fArma, fCopulae, fExtremes
fBonds, fOptions, fAsianOptions, fExoticOptions
fAssets, fPortfolio, fTrading

If you are interested in becoming the new maintainer of one of these packages I would be very happy to hear from you.

Re: Call for new Maintainers for the Rmetrics (f*) packages

Bob Jansen
Hi Tobias,

Did you get any response on this? I’d be interested in taking care of a few
but would probably struggle to do all of them.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bob Jansen