Calling R from .net environment

Arun.stat
Hi,  Currently I am a .net programmer and would like to use R for my
statistical computations engine. I already have installed RServer250.exe so
that I could call R from my .net programming environment, however
unfortunately, i could not be able to find RServer250.exe in the R-(D) COM
Interface region. If someone guide me how to add these COM components and
call the R-code through my application, it would be very good to me.

Re: Calling R from .net environment

Hutchinson,David [PYR]
Take a look at this article on CodeProject:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/RtoCSharp.aspx

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Calling R from .net environment

agent dunham
I'm going to work with R and .NET in a few weeks,

I read that I need R version 11 to be able to call R from .NET,

is it true, or is it possible with version 2.12.1?