Can I set default parameters for the default graphics device?

Can I set default parameters for the default graphics device?

jumpfroggy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Can I set default parameters for the default graphics device?

Sam Albers
Unless you aren't writing scripts why wouldn't you just use something like this?

> x=c(1,2,3)
> pdf("RRules.pdf")
> plot(x,x)
> dev.off()

Re: Can I set default parameters for the default graphics device?

Erik Iverson-3
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED