Can i make an histogramm with bars on the Y-axis ?

Can i make an histogramm with bars on the Y-axis ?

ibliss
Hi,

My question is in the subject.

Here, a picture that's illustrating my problem :

This figure comes from an article published in Cancer Cell by K.E. Gascoigne and S.S. Taylor in 2008.

Thanks you very much and sorry for my English.

Re: Can i make an histogramm with bars on the Y-axis ?

Jinyan Huang
horiz=T

?barplot

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:03 AM, ibliss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My question is in the subject.
>
> Here, a picture that's illustrating my problem :
>
> http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3248321/graph.png
>
> This figure comes from an article published in Cancer Cell by K.E. Gascoigne
> and S.S. Taylor in 2008.
>
> Thanks you very much and sorry for my English.

Re: Can i make an histogramm with bars on the Y-axis ?

ibliss
Thank you !