Citing

M Visconti
Hi there,

Our statistician used R version 4.0.3 for a clinical project data analysis. I wanted to cite correctly using this below format (for a different example):

NCSS 10 Statistical Software [2015]; NCSS, LLC, Kaysville, UT

Can you please help me fill in the info after the semi colon for your R software?

Michael Visconti, DO

Re: Citing

Patrick (Malone Quantitative)
When you start up R, one of the opening messages is:

Since it sounds like you're not using R yourself, here are the results for
R, but you'd have to go one by one through packages.

R Core Team (2020). R: A language and environment for statistical
computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria. URL
https://www.R-project.org/.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 7:37 AM M Visconti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Our statistician used R version 4.0.3 for a clinical project data
> analysis. I wanted to cite correctly using this below format (for a
> different example):
>
> NCSS 10 Statistical Software [2015]; NCSS, LLC, Kaysville, UT
>
> Can you please help me fill in the info after the semi colon for your R
> software?
>
> Michael Visconti, DO

Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Malone Quantitative
NEW Service Models: http://malonequantitative.com

He/Him/His

Re: Citing

Bert Gunter-2