Class balancing ratio

khan123
Hello to all

I am a dataset which needs class balancing ratio of 20 and 80 for class
values. In r language, I am using ROSE function as

Bal=ROSE (cls~., data =training data)

My question is how can we tell the ROSE function to make the balance ratio
20 80?

Best regards

Re: Class balancing ratio

Bert Gunter-2
Questions on specialized packages (the ROSE package presumably) may not get
answered on this list. If that turns out to be the case, you may wish to
contact the package maintainer: Nicola Lunardon <[hidden email]>  .

sticking things into it."

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 8:57 AM javed khan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello to all
>
> I am a dataset which needs class balancing ratio of 20 and 80 for class
> values. In r language, I am using ROSE function as
>
> Bal=ROSE (cls~., data =training data)
>
> My question is how can we tell the ROSE function to make the balance ratio
> 20 80?
>
> Best regards

Re: Class balancing ratio

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Javed,
You may want to look at the

p=

argument to the function. It is explained in the help page.

Jim