Color Key in RColorBrewer

chakri
This post was updated on .
Esteemed R user's,

I am using RcolorBrewer for plotting "similarity scores", range is 0 -1. I would like to define custom color key, so as to highlight important differences between two plots. I would like to have color key as:

white for 0-0.2, grey for 0.2 - 0.4, red for 0.4 - 0.9, green for 0.9 - 0.95, blue for 0.95 - 0.99 and black for 1.

RcolorBrewer has options to break range into equal sized bins but not unequal sized bins. Does anyone in this forum know packages that have this functionality ? If yes, please let me know, it will be of great help for my project !

Thanks in Advance
Chakri