Convert Binary to Decimal

Jason Thibodeau
Hello,

A few weeks ago I asked about converting a decimal number to binary. This
time, I need to do the opposite, take a binary number, and convert ti to its
decimal equivalent. I have googled, but didn't find much in the way of
elegant solutions. Since you all were such a help last time, I figured I'd
ask you again.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Thibodeau

Re: Convert Binary to Decimal

Earl F. Glynn
"Jason Thibodeau" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hello,
>
> A few weeks ago I asked about converting a decimal number to binary. This
> time, I need to do the opposite, take a binary number, and convert ti to
> its
> decimal equivalent. I have googled, but didn't find much in the way of
> elegant solutions. Since you all were such a help last time, I figured I'd
> ask you again.

Try a Google search for:
"Marc Schwartz"  bin2dec

efg