Correct place to put an import directive

Correct place to put an import directive

Ashim Kapoor
Dear All,

This is a cross post of the following query:-

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59946803/import-directive-in-r-which-file-and-where-in-that-file-should-we-put-this

Since no one answered this query, so I am posting this here.

Can someone please help  me ?

Thank you,
Ashim

Re: Correct place to put an import directive

Eric Berger
I think a better place to post this question would be
 r-package-devel