Different colours for LatticeExtra graphs

Different colours for LatticeExtra graphs

Alvaro
Hello,

I am using the "panel.3dpolygon" function from the LatticeExtra package. I am graphing a matrix.

I can't find a way in which each polygon is presented in a different color.

The description of the function says that the "col" argument permits vectors (the components of which are colors) to be associated with each bar in a "panel.3dbars" graph, but nothing with "panel.3dpolygon"...

I write a vector while using the function, but it will only use the first component of the vector to give color to the whole graph.

Thanks,

Alvaro

Re: Different colours for LatticeExtra graphs

array chip

Re: Different colours for LatticeExtra graphs

array chip

Re: Different colours for LatticeExtra graphs

Alvaro
Oh, thank you. Was this a mistaken reply from you? Because your link directs to yahoo mail.

Al